From mediawiki 1.23.2 PMMC (3) Wiki
| Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club|
7 August 2022
- The PMMC open day at Silvermere lake. We invite other clubs to this event so bring your boats along and meet fellow modellers. A great day our that is popular with PMMC and the general public.
1 August 2022
29 July 2022
- Due to safety concerns for members created by rotting timbers, a new deck has been laid on the lower part of the jetty in readiness for open day. Thanks to the team of Alex, David, Martin, Richard for the work done and time spent getting the materials and bringing the equipment to get the job done.
28 July 2022
- Work to replace the lower deck of the jetty will be taking place today.
16 July 2022
- We will be weed clearing to try and keep the weed under control for PMMC regular sailing days, and our up and coming 'Open Day' in August. Any members that want to help bag up or haul in the weed frame are welcome.
11 July 2022
- General weed clearing from the areas of the lake affecting sailing. Also David will be lowering the jetty, as the lake level has dropped approximately 15" over the last few weeks.
10 July 2022
- A special scale sail day for a chance to sail your Thames Barge, Sloop, Schooner or scale sail boats with other like minded modellers and skippers.
4 July 2022
30 June 2022
- General weed clearing from the areas of the lake affecting sailing.
28 June 2022
- There will be no sailing tomorrow Wednesday 29th June as a large marquee has been erected on the island for a party . It should have been taken down by Friday.
18 June 2022
- The annual Guildford Model Engineering Society - Gala Weekend takes place this weekend at Stoke Park. As usual some of our PMMC members will be there operating a selection of boats, and novelties for the families attending. This is a great show for all the family, with train rides, traction engines, and lots of other smaller scale 'live steam' train layouts. Fun for everyone! See the GMES website:https://docs.google.com/document/d/11W5QLc6Ib9ERVfpL4s3Usa1fV8-av1cj2vQO1exMNWQ/edit
12 June 2022
- Bring along your Thames barges and other sailing barges for racing or just general sailing. A lot of fun, which is popular with the members of the public visiting Silvermere.
Last updated: 2022-08-11