From mediawiki 1.23.2 PMMC (3) Wiki
|Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club
16 May 2018
- IOM race day 5 was a great day with very strong wind. All skippers sailed with number 1 sails which resulted I some fast and furious racing.
15 May 2018
- Back on schedule for the summer race series, Wednesday 16th May is the 5th (and penultimate) round of races. Arrive close to 10 am to set up and try to beat your new Chairman into last place!
- The Sunday this year for bringing out your electric driven models. visit Silvermere with your cruisers, launches, day boats etc as long as it is electrically powered. 10 am onwards and enjoy a sunny day by the lake with friends.
9 May 2018
- Race Day 4 postponed from May 2 was held on the 9th May in warm sunshine and moderate winds. The Britpop hull owners cant be caught but the rest try hard and 3 skippers tied for 3rd place.
7 May 2018
- Plenty of sun at Beal Park model boat show
2 May 2018
- Race day 4 of the IOM race series has been postponed due to bad weather conditions. The event will now be held on Wednesday 9th May.
25 April 2018
- The 2018 BIG DAY OUT will visit Greenwich and allow visits to Cutty Sark, The Royal Observatory, The National Maritime Museum and the Queens House art gallery.
Last updated: 2018-05-22