From mediawiki 1.23.2 PMMC (3) Wiki
|Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club
13 November 2019
- Frostbite 2. Another day of a light variable wind which confused most of the fleet of nine sailors, producing some mixed results and therefore a close finish to the days racing. Congratulations to Michael D with a score of 54 and hard luck to the rest!
6 November 2019
- Frostbite 1. The first race day appropriately was held on the first frost of the year! Six stalwarts attempted to race in light to very light airs, producing mixed results. Racing was abandoned after lunch with seven races completed. Congratulations to Alan P on a most consistent performance.
29 October 2019
- Hans has a lovely little Chio 5 speed pillar drill with manual for sale £60.00 ONO. Please contact Hans if you are interested.
18 September 2019
- Today was the final race of the summer 2019 Victoria Race Series. Click the headline to see the race series result. Congratulations to the winner Michael D. and many thanks to all those who took part in the series, and helped organise and oversee each race day. Without you these events would not happen. We hope to see you all next year, or even this November if the water level is too low for IOMs in the Frostbite series starting on 7th November.
- A lovely sunny crisp morning with a light breeze greeted the skippers for this the final race day in the summer Victoria series. The favourable conditions enabled most of the races to take place. But due to some skippers having to leave for other appointments, and a jib failure the races were cut short to 7, leading to less than the 5 required for a full race day.
Last updated: 2019-11-17