|Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club
6 October 2018
- Boats with Lights
30 September 2018
- There are a number of items, boats etc that MichaelD is trying to sale on behalf of Richard Bywater's family with proceeds going to the club. Click the headline to see the details.
19 September 2018
- 15 Skippers raced for the 2018 Victoria Championship over 6 race days. Roger Pearce and Grahame Palmer tied for first place with 5 points each. third was John Woods with 8 points and Allan Pratt and Michael Darbyshire tied in 4 place with 16 points.
- Last race day of the 2018 series. Only 7 Skippers faced the weed and very gusty winds.
5 September 2018
- Weed, Weed and more Weed. But the 12 Skippers bravely sailed on.
2 September 2018
- A sunny Sunday in Ramsgate for the 32nd Model Ships Rally hosted by the Ramsgate Vikings Model Boat Club.
27 August 2018
- Egham Royal Show 2018
23 August 2018
- Due to the extremely low water level additional boards have been added to the front of the jetty to stop boats from sailing or getting caught underneath the jetty deck.
22 August 2018
- Race day 4. Plenty of weed but very little wind made for a hard day's racing. Well done to Hans and Allan T who both won races.
8 August 2018
- Wind going round in circles kept the 9 Skippers very busy on a cooler day at last.
25 July 2018
- Hot Hot Hot with 5mph wind. 14 Victoria Skippers enjoyed the day.
12 July 2018
- The first of the 2018 Victoria race series was held in good wind on a warm day at Silvermere. 13 Skippers enjoyed the day.
25 June 2018
- Midhurst Show Report
10 June 2018
- Brian and Belinda have a Banckert tug boat that lived for a long time in the window of Addlestone Models that they are looking to re-home.
6 June 2018
- This year, like many previous years, PMMC attended the Charity Model Boat Show at the Springbok Estate, Alfold (a home for retired mariners).
31 May 2018
- IOM Race Day 6 and final round of the 2018 series was sailed in very light winds and overcast conditions.
- David A and his IOM 38 wins the 2018 IOM race series. Well done David. Roger P was second and John W and Grahame P tied for 3rd place.
16 May 2018
- IOM race day 5 was a great day with very strong wind. All skippers sailed with number 1 sails which resulted I some fast and furious racing.
15 May 2018
- Back on schedule for the summer race series, Wednesday 16th May is the 5th (and penultimate) round of races. Arrive close to 10 am to set up and try to beat your new Chairman into last place!
- The Sunday this year for bringing out your electric driven models. visit Silvermere with your cruisers, launches, day boats etc as long as it is electrically powered. 10 am onwards and enjoy a sunny day by the lake with friends.
9 May 2018
- Race Day 4 postponed from May 2 was held on the 9th May in warm sunshine and moderate winds. The Britpop hull owners cant be caught but the rest try hard and 3 skippers tied for 3rd place.
7 May 2018
- Plenty of sun at Beal Park model boat show
Last updated: 2018-11-18