|Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club
22 November 2017
- Eight sailors braved a forecast 20 Knot wind gusting to 40 knots. After eleven races and some interesting sailing David A emerged as a clear winner with Rob P a worthy runner-up. Next Frostbite is planned for 6th December.
15 November 2017
- Frostbite 2 Postponed. Only four stalwart sailors ventured forth to find little or no wind-so no racing. It requires five or more sailors to validate a race. Frostbite 2 is now planned to take place next Wednesday 22 November. See you there!
- PMMC at Warwick International Model Boat Show 2017 - Show report
8 November 2017
- The first race day of the 2017/18 Frostbite proved to be one of the best days sailing this year. A total of eight boats enjoyed a good steady wind that produced some excellent and close racing. Congratulations to David and Roger for their dominance of the day. A total of 10 races (ignoring the practice race!)were sailed leaving the best 8 to count.
31 October 2017
- All racing days, Club nights and Special Event days are now on the Club Calendar for 2018.
26 October 2017
- The FROSTBITE series will run from November 8 2017 till 7 February 2018. November 8 15 22 December 6 13 January 3 10 17 24 31 February 7.
12 October 2017
- A truly great show, held at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, The Fosse, Fosse Way, nr. Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV31 1XN. Please see http://www.meridienneexhibitions.co.uk/our-events-detail.php?id=0000000008
- The 2017 judging for the RY Trophy took place at the October Club Night. Jane Gifford a New Zealand barge scratch built by Laurence N won the prestigious award. The Judges felt the model represented what the RY Trophy is all about and demonstrated what can be achieved by members if they really show imagination and skill. Well done Laurence.
- Dates added
24 September 2017
- Results of the 2017 Victoria series are now available by clicking the heading. Well done Graham P and commiserations to John W in 2nd and Laurence N in 3rd place.
- Click the headline to see the results of day 6 of this year's Victoria season.
9 September 2017
- Results for day 5 of this year's Victoria series can be found by clicking the heading
6 September 2017
- Numbers down for 2017 for both clubs and visitors
5 September 2017
- If any members are looking for Boat or Yacht stands Simon J has 3 or 4 + some electrical bits & chargers etc. Contact email@example.com if interested. Offers invited.
30 August 2017
- Hot and dry with plenty of visitors at this year's show
27 August 2017
- The results of the 4th of this season's Victoria race days is now available by clicking the headline.
20 August 2017
- Race results for day three of this year's Victoria series can be found by clicking the ehadline.
18 August 2017
- Judging of the fantastic Diorama's at August club night ended with judge David Watkin unable to split two entries on technical and imagination criteria. So the members present where asked to vote and the result of the vote was guess what a TIE. So well done to Rob Perry for his Airship and Barbara Hoyle for her Fish stall. Both fantastic pieces of work.
14 August 2017
- John Woods model of the German steam yacht SCHAARHORN from 1908 was voted by the members at the Open Day as Best Boat of the Day. Well done John for a wonderful model.
- Over 70 members and friends and many public visitors attended the club Open Day on Sunday 13 August at Silvermere
6 August 2017
- The Alfold model boat show (29th & 30th July) is revamped to give it a fresh look
- The event is held in a large field off of Whitehall Lane, Egham, Surrey (Sat Nav TW20 9NW or follow the AA/RAC signs). As usual we will have a stand at the show. For more info on the show go to 
- The event is held at it's usual location of the Ramsgate Boating Pool, Royal Esplanade, Ramsgate CT11 0HE.
- The results of the second race of this year's Victoria series, which had been postponed to 2nd August, can be found by clicking the headline.
21 July 2017
- Strong winds and drizzle at Selsey caused problems for the Phoenix team on Wednesday 19 July. The Selsey top Skippers handled the conditions better and as a result Selsey ran out the winners this year.
Last updated: 2017-11-24