From mediawiki 1.23.2 PMMC (3) Wiki
Revision as of 09:15, 10 May 2021 by Duncan
| Welcome to the Phoenix Marine Model Club|
4 October 2021
1 October 2021
- Join us for the annual PMMC Christmas Dinner at Silvermere's lovely Inn on the Lake. Details of booking and menus for the day will be announced nearer to December.
6 September 2021
- Bring your yachts and boats and show off your blinking and sparkly bits. Unfortunately due to the amount of weed and the risk of getting stuck, sailing will not be possible. But you can still bring your boats along, have a chat over a cup of coffee or tea.
- Silvermere Golf & Leisure are erecting a marquee on Wednesday afternoon 8th September for a golf event taking place Thursday 9th September - Friday 10th September 2021. This will be a large marquee restricting any access to the lake. Silvermere Golf & Leisure have confirmed that the marquee will be coming down on Saturday morning 11th September
4 September 2021
- Grahame Palmer has passed on the details of Modelers Central a company that he has not seen before. I have added the link to their website on the links page under Model Shops
3 September 2021
- Please click on the headline and follow the link to view pictures from our Open Day. Kindly supplied by Dave Steggles. If you have any pictures from the day please let me know and I will add them to the folder.
22 August 2021
- The wedding marquee has now been taken down. There is an event today Sunday 22nd August late morning. Doug McClelland golf society meeting. But there will be full access to the island terrace on Monday.
19 August 2021
- The Inn on the Lake is erecting a marquee for a wedding this Saturday 21/8/21. They are not sure when it will be taken down, but based on past events probably Monday morning. They have said there will still be access for sailing; except Saturday while the wedding is on.
18 August 2021
- Tony's collection of steam and electric model boats are being sold by his wife Sheila. Five boats have already been sold. Please click on the headline for more information on the boats left in the collection.
Last updated: 2021-10-17